Web AD Editor
Web AD Editor is an ImAc tool for the production of audio description (AD) files to be used as access services on immersive programmes with 360º video.
- Web based and responsive design for universal access
- Cross-platform and cross-browser
- Multi-language interface
- Embedded 360º video player
- Integrated with ImAc ACM. Receives the LQ 360º video and data from the broadcaster. Receives and returns the access service file
- Works with different digital video codecs, formats and frame rates
- Possibility to work with different digital video codecs, formats and frame rates
- Script edition in the same editor
- Recording form microphone connected to the computer and main audio dipping levels
- Voice synthesis in a number of languages (Text-to-Speech)
- Audio description segments stored in a single compressed file allowing a better exchange between platforms
- Navigation through the Field of View (FoV) via angles
- Button to specify the angle of the FoV where the description is happening
- Copying and pasting angles between segments
- Possibility of setting a segment with no angle (idle) for general descriptions
- File general information box
- Link to a dialogue of a hyper-personalised user setting
- Sound configurations: volume level of AD compared to main audio, dipping level of main audio
- List of default shortcuts destined to most used operations and configuration
- Classic video navigation buttons
- Video soundwave in time accompanied by segments and recorded audios symbolised in blue
- Navigation buttons for FoV (Field of View) in spherical space
- Video preview window displaying the current angle in spherical space where description is located
- AD segment edition area for script, time codes, angle in the 360º sphere, audio, levels and testing with graphical aids and also voice synthesis.
- Navigation through AD segments.
- Script list with time codes
- General actions such as save, preview modes, script import, TC check, batch actions such as TC shifting and voice synthesis, etc.
You can also request a demo to try the tools for yourself!